Logically, you might wish to alter the wallpaper on your PS4. Blue is fantastic, but after a while, it can grow monotonous. While you cannot change the backdrop on your PS5, you can on your PS4.
We all enjoy finding new ways to personalize our technology, don’t we? Even if it’s only a Gmail account or a smartphone, a little background information can greatly improve things.
Depending on the photographs you want to utilize as a background, there are a few different techniques you can use on your PlayStation 4. We’ll go over each one individually.
How To Modify The PS4 Background
On the PlayStation 4, there are three primary ways to modify your background:
- Using a USB, over the web browser on your console, or through the PSN app on your smartphone
- We’ll go over each of these so you can choose which approach is best for you.
- On the PS4, you should aim for an image resolution of at least 1920 x 1080. You need 3840 x 2160 pixels if you’re using a PS4 Pro. These ensure that your image will display at its very best because they align with the resolution and aspect ratio of the various consoles.
Employ a USB
Here’s how to modify the backdrop using a USB drive:
On your computer, locate the image you want, and then save it to a USB drive.
Connect your PS4 to your USB drive.
- Go to Settings > Themes.
- Pick Custom after clicking Select Theme.
- Select Image > USB Storage Device by pressing
- Choose whichever image you want to use as your background.
- If you want to, you may even choose to zoom in on a particular area of the image. To zoom in, use the right stick on your game controller.
- Press Apply once you are satisfied with your image selection.
Employing A Web Browser
If you’d like, you can find an image by utilizing your PS4’s web browser:
- Launch the web browser on your PS4.
- The next step is to look for a suitable image using the browser. Choose an image you like; there is no science behind this.
- This is when things get a bit complicated. You can’t just save the picture. Instead, you’ll need to zoom in on the image until it completely covers the screen by pressing R3, the right thumbstick.
- After doing this, hold down the Share button for a short while to capture a screenshot of the picture. Then, your PS4 will save this.
- Select a theme by going to Settings > Themes.
- Go back to Custom > Select Image as before.
- Select the recent screenshot, then click Apply.
Using the PSN App
The option to send a photo from your phone to your PS4 is the last, but certainly not the least. Follow the steps below:
- On your phone, launch the PSN app and log in (if you haven’t already).
- The message icon is located at the top of the screen. To transmit the image to a trustworthy friend, click that. Remember that you generally don’t want to use this method if it’s an image you don’t want other people to see.
- Select the image you want to share from your photo gallery by pressing the Image icon at the bottom of the messaging screen. After choosing your photo, click “send.”
- Your friend will get a pretty picture. Gratitude is due for their assistance. Start up your PS4.
- On your console, select Messages. The message you just sent will be accessible on your phone. To make it full-screen, select it.
- Press and hold the Share button to capture a screenshot of the PS4 background.
- Repeat the preceding instructions by going to Settings > Themes > Select Theme, and then do what we said.
Choose Custom > Choose an image.
- Press Apply after selecting the screenshot you want to use as your background.
Summary of How to Change Ps4 Background:
If you want to understand how to modify your PS4 backdrop, you can check out this interesting and helpful instruction. To make sure you know how to change the background on your PS4, we have highlighted the step-by-step instructions.
Simply follow these instructions to change the backdrop on your PS4 without doing anything else.
What is the best way to get photos from my phone onto my PS4?
It is very easy to transfer the photographs from the mobile device to the PS4. From the mobile device, you must upload the pictures to the computer.
You must then share the photographs from the PC to the USB by connecting the USB to the computer. After connecting the USB to the PS4, you can easily share the photographs with the console.
How can I take a background off the Google homepage?
It’s simple to switch the PS4 themes because doing so only involves following a few simple instructions.
To do it, go to the PS4 settings and select the themes icon.
Themes can be applied by clicking the Select Theme icon and selecting them. You can preview a theme before applying it, and if you don’t like it, tap on the Options menu and then select “Delete.”