“Pair Pixel Buds” The Google Pixel Buds are high-end wireless earbuds with great sound quality and a secure fit for music, work, and fitness aficionados. You might be wondering how to connect your Pixel Buds to your phone or tablet if you recently bought a pair. Here is all the information you require on connecting Pixel Buds.
The 4 Easiest Steps to Pair Pixel Buds
Before pairing your Pixel Buds with your phone or tablet, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. To do this, go to the settings section of your smartphone, select Bluetooth, and toggle it to “On.”
Take the Pixel Buds Case off.
Open the Pixel Buds case and take the earphones out next. When first taken out of the case, the Pixel Buds will immediately enter pairing mode. By pushing and holding the button on the back of the case until the LED on the front of the case begins blinking, you can set your Pixel Buds into pairing mode if they aren’t already.
Connect with Device
You can connect your Pixel Buds to your device after they are in pairing mode. Select “Bluetooth” from the settings icon on your phone or tablet. The search for accessible Bluetooth devices on your device will begin. When it displays on the list of compatible devices, click “Pixel Buds” to connect.
Check the connection
After syncing your device with your Pixel Buds, it’s time to check the connection. Play some music or answer a call to see if you can hear sound through the earbuds. If you encounter any issues, check the Pixel Buds’ Bluetooth settings and restart them.
Put your Pixel Buds back in pairing mode and connect to the new smartphone if you want to change the connection to a different device.
By keeping your finger on the touchpad, you can utilize the Google Assistant function with your Pixel Buds to issue voice instructions.
To keep your Pixel Buds case charged and ready to use, don’t forget to do so frequently.
Resetting Pixel Buds
It’s simple to factory reset your Google Pixel Buds; however, it may be required if you’re having connectivity or technical problems. To factory reset your Pixel Buds, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Verify that your Pixel Buds have at least a 50% charge. It’s crucial to avoid attempting to reset the earbuds when their batteries are running low.
- Step 2: Open the Pixel Buds case’s cover and check to see if both buds are inside.
- Step 3: To turn off the case’s light, press and hold the button on the rear of the Pixel Buds case for about 30 seconds.
- Step 4: Release the button and close the Pixel Buds case after the light has gone out.
- Step 5: Reopen the Pixel Buds case to reveal a white light that is blinking. This shows that the Pixel Buds have reset and are ready for setup.
- Step 6: Reinstall the Pixel Buds in your ears, then follow the setup instructions to set them up as new to reconnect to your device.
Conclusion on Pair Pixel Buds:
It only takes a few minutes to set up your Pixel Buds for use with your smartphone or tablet. You may have comfortable earbuds and high-quality sound on the fly by following these instructions.